The annual benefit auction is the largest fundraising event held by Campus Life each year. All proceeds go directly towards funding the variety of camps and programs held throughout our summer months. This means that your support helps us to reach hundreds of students throughout Sheboygan County with the good news of Jesus Christ!
The auction consists of both live and silent portions where a wide variety of new and hand-crafted items are up for bid. Feeling hungry? Our auction is always accompanied by a classic Sheboygan Brat Fry as well as a bake sale! This is a fun and energetic event that your whole family will enjoy.
To donate auction items or learn more about this event, feel free to contact the Campus Life office at 457-2381.
2019 AUCTION - Thursday, May 30
- * Brat Fry: 4:30 - 7:30 pm
- * Silent Auction: 4:30 - 6:30 pm
- * Live Auction: 6:45 - 8:00 pm
AUCTION PREVIEW NIGHT - Wednesday, May 29th 5:30 - 7:30 pm - Come out to view all of the great items up for bid at the Campus Life Benefit Auction. Pre-register for bidding and enjoy light refreshments. Silent Auction bidding will begin at the Auction Preview Night.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP:
* Pray for this event that we will be able to raise needed funds.
* Donate items to auction (merchandise, baskets or gift cards). All donations are tax-deductible!
* Come to the event and bring your friends.