To strengthen the families of Sheboygan County with the Word of God through evangelism and discipleship for the glory of God and the benefit of His Church.
That participants understand, live and share their faith
* Understand, accept, profess and explain the plan of salvation
* Explain the concepts of sin, grace, faith, heaven, hell, redemption, etc.
* Explain the role of God the Father, His son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in the life of a Christian.
* Write out their testimony and ability to share it verbally.
* Know and ability to share the basic storyline of the Bible: Creation, Fall, Old Covenant, Prophets, Christ, Church, Christ’s return.
That participants be actively involved in a local church
* Attend weekly services with their family or friends.
* Attend a church small group or youth group.
* Participate in a church ministry.
That participants find balance between being a ministry consumer and a ministry producer
* Participate in at least one service project per year.
* Enter into a discipleship relationship with an older Christian.
* Take on a leadership role at a Campus Life club program.
* Lead a Bible study or outreach group.
* Become a mentor and disciple a younger Christian.